Bad stumbling below 25% throttle.....

replace the ignition module and be down with it.

Also guys one thing to remember that when a engine miss fires it blows raw fuel out into the headers where it then get ignited by the next cylinder's exhaust when it does this it burn up the fuel and the oxygen aswell making the o2 sensor think it's running lean and then the ecm compensates for it by adding more fuel.

replace the ignition module and be down with it.

Also guys one thing to remember that when a engine miss fires it blows raw fuel out into the headers where it then get ignited by the next cylinder's exhaust when it does this it burn up the fuel and the oxygen aswell making the o2 sensor think it's running lean and then the ecm compensates for it by adding more fuel.

Mine is pulling fuel apparently, but you may still be right.

Have you tried replacing the ignition module? It's under the coil pack. I wouldn't go any further until I replaced the ignition module. Just my 02

Well, i buttoned the car up (reinstalled IAC) and started it and moved it into the carport. The SES light came on.

CODE 22!

TPS sensor circuit low!

Gonna tackle that TPS here asap, mcasteel you were prolly right about the TPS all along

First time I have seen any code other than when I unplugged the cam sensor and the MAF.

Well, i buttoned the car up (reinstalled IAC) and started it and moved it into the carport. The SES light came on.

CODE 22!

TPS sensor circuit low!

Gonna tackle that TPS here asap, mcasteel you were prolly right about the TPS all along

First time I have seen any code other than when I unplugged the cam sensor and the MAF.

Dunno, I trust the guys on here with years of troubleshooting every problem known to man,

When you fiddle with the IAC you must go back and readjust the TPS, Id key on, check TPS on SM then Adjust TPS and see where your at.

Prolly the Module though

i have similar issues. Replaced all the standard stuff. It was thought to be bad MAF wiring. I now have a TT SD chip that is MAFless. Same issues!

new GM coil and module
new plugs and good wires
new crank senser
ground stretch kit
replaced ECM block
several ECM's

I think im going back to my rats nest hybrid. Had nowhere near the issues I had had with a "mostly stock complete car"!

Wow! I feel for you. Your car is possessed! I had a similar problem, replaced injectors, problem solved. You seem to have covered about all the bases. Try a Dr. House technique, taaake a break from the car,sit down and jot down all the things you have done,in order. Think back to when the problem started. Was it gradual or sudden? How old is your cam? I had a flutter when I got into the throttle,but it didn't go away. Ran perfect all the way to Bowling Green and back, as long as you were at a steady speed. I found a lobe worn almost off of the cam. Also check your harmonic balancer. Make sure it isn't loose and backing out of the crank sensor, losing signal. You have my attention. I'm curious to what it is.

battery cables appear tight and not touching the DP. It is still the stock one.
lights don flicker and the PL shows steady voltage while this is happeneing.

I can try another one. I was using one from autozone.
Bob,
Never had any luck with anything from the zone. AC delco is always the way to go. Setting up the sensor and checking the gap on all three blades is critical. Sometimes bracket modification is also necessary in order for the sensor to ride flat on the blades. If it's not done right you will have problems like you describe.

Did fix the problem? I had same problem. I ordered a ignition module. I because the timing is all over the place. Also my O2s are low, so i will see when the part gets here. Good Luck.

Ok, finally got my hands on an ignition module, put it on, and am about to go test the car, wish me luck!!

put the ignition module on, and I immediately get a code 42, and the car is missing all over the place. The module I got was from a friend, its a wells brand, and it may be bad, or is it even possible to hook it up wrong? I'm sure i got it on there right.