You can type here any text you want

Badass 7 sec Procharged Malibu.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDAJyoQuBAg[/YOUTUBE]

I love fast G-bodies, even ones that are hot pink!:eek: ;) :biggrin:

I was wondering when he;d get the front end down enough to run that 7 second pass. Looks like he finally got the 4 link dialed in. Bad ass car!

Hey all!! Thanks for the compliments on my car. Yeah I had no idea I was so far down track before the wheels came back down. I did some research on Youtube and found this site had an embedded player so I thought I would check it out and join. I know it not a turbo and not a Buick, but it does have a Buick Regal frame under the car so does that count? lol Tomorrow is the day Procharger decides the top 10 finalist for the video challenge. Once they pick the 10 finalist then it's up to Youtube voters to decide the winner. Hopefully I can get enough votes to win. I need a gear drive and a lot of spare parts because that first little wheelie stunt cost me a small fortune last year. I'm still paying that off.

Thanks again

Josh

I was wondering when he;d get the front end down enough to run that 7 second pass. Looks like he finally got the 4 link dialed in. Bad ass car!

It's just a factory suspension car. Only dialing is the shock settings and power management on the motor. Thanks!! :smile:

You going up against Ferrucci?

If he still has his car I'm sure we will meet some day. He has it for sale right now. I was tempted to go to the shakedown this year but time and money will tell. I know Paul usually attends that race. Seams like the races I attend he's not at and the races he attends I don't go to. Honestly I haven't been able to travel much due to the cost. I was looking into racing at Bradenton last Fall and it was between $2500-3000 dollars for me to attend that weekend. That's fuel to get there, hotel room, entry fees, food, racefuel and intercooler ice, etc... it all adds up real fast.

Back