You can type here any text you want

bags... set-up question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grocerygetter

I put a set of bags on the back of my car. With the Eibach's settling with the stereo in the car...I had the car hit the snubber and graze the pass sidewall a little. So I bought bags...problem solved. I'm using a FUll Throttle big nasty rear sway. How much pressure should I run in the bags with the car dropped and a sway bar this rigid?
I know with a stock sway I've seen guys post @11 on the driver side and 25 or so on the passenger.

I put a set of bags on the back of my car. With the Eibach's settling with the stereo in the car...I had the car hit the snubber and graze the pass sidewall a little. So I bought bags...problem solved. I'm using a FUll Throttle big nasty rear sway. How much pressure should I run in the bags with the car dropped and a sway bar this rigid?
I know with a stock sway I've seen guys post @11 on the driver side and 25 or so on the passenger.

25 sounds a bit much but every car is different. You might have to experiment but I set mine up with 9 in the driver side and 20 in the passenger side. It has been good for 1.5X sixty foots.

Back