Bakersfield June 15th Friday night T&T..

nordy racer

WHO IS ALL COMING :smile: ... come on boys, bring the BEASTS out for a night of racing.. let's do a roll call thread on who is driving theirs out, and who is towing out..

I'm towing out with mine, with a couple of new parts installed :D ..

Brent??
Rick??
Reggie??
Andrew (i know he's driving out :D )
Kevin (driving out with slicks on :eek: )
Rafael??
Ray Ray???

San Diego boys???? come on Neal...

anyone else.. come on guys, the nights are still cool out there with a low in the high 60's.. if you don't want to drive, i have TONS of room in the Excursion..

i'm towing out around 2pm to miss the LA traffic on the 5...

I am going to drive out provided I dont have to work on friday, I am sure there is someone who I can trade shifts with.

If.....

I'll be out of town but IF I happen to get back early enough, and IF my transmission shows up in time and IF it goes in with no problems, and IF I have the money after that then I will come. Probably won't work out though.:(

i hope it can work out Bandit....

Rick stated to me that Reggie is coming with the race car :)..
but Rick's car is down and apart...

WHO ELSE........

Neal were are you....

i hope it can work out Bandit....

Rick stated to me that Reggie is coming with the race car :)..
but Rick's car is down and apart...

WHO ELSE........

Neal were are you....

I think I have one vacation day available so I will probably go. Unfortunately I don't have my fuel system sorted out yet but I can turn down the boost and run.
Jeff

I have some work to get done on the car this week but my plans are to be there friday evening.I think Jeff Rand will coming along to.

REG

Nordy,
What time does the T&T start? Do you want to caravan up to Bakersfield?
Jeff

Nordy,
Jeff
I would like to attend,Given that if Brent can break away from his busy schedule & his fear of Nordy we can find the time to replace his head gaskets.

Nordy,
Jeff

gates open at 6pm and racing starts at 7pm...

i'm leaving my house around 2:30 or so... there is a IN & OUT about half way that we stoped at last time for a some food...

I would like to attend,Given that if Brent can break away from his busy schedule & his fear of Nordy we can find the time to replace his head gaskets.

he's fear is that i'll be taking his 9 sec tag off his car and install it on mine :D

he's fear is that i'll be taking his 9 sec tag off his car and install it on mine :D

Please :rolleyes:

My car will run 9's then my plate will be legitimate.
I think you need to take off that "DIALDIN" plate. 9.89 @almost 140mph is NOT! "Dialed In" sorry. :(

See you in Bakersfield.

Please :rolleyes:

My car will run 9's then my plate will be legitimate.
I think you need to take off that "DIALDIN" plate. 9.89 @almost 140mph is NOT! "Dialed In" sorry. :(

See you in Bakersfield.

HAHAHA.. my shi* is dial in.. do you see me doing head gaskets every other run :eek: .. how may sets have you done?? how many re-torques? i think you should but on your tag "head eatr".. and it could mean for the driver too :D .. LMFAO..

HAHAHA.. my shi* is dial in.. do you see me doing head gaskets every other run :eek: .. how may sets have you done?? how many re-torques? i think you should but on your tag "head eatr".. and it could mean for the driver too :D .. LMFAO..

LOL thats funny! :biggrin: Jerk

I haven't found the right HG's for these damn stock Iron heads. I have 8 studs. The heads are dancing and exhaust gases are going in the coolant system. I'm not blowing Head Gaskets. You have Alum. heads that conform to the block unlike Iron Heads that stay flat.

so here is the total as of now...

Me
Ray
Kevin
Andrew
Reggie
Jeff
Gerald
Brent

are all racing

the maybe's
Rafael (i think he is racing)
Neal
Bandet (don't know your name sorry)

Anyone else.. should be a GREAT turnout.. hopefully everyone will get kicked out for going to fast...

Kevin is not racing his car. :rolleyes: I'll go with you Nordy.

i think he is.. he just ordered tires.. the only thing i could see him saying is about his coolent leak.. but he did state he was going to re-torque them this weekend..

are you going to drive with me??

Brings back memories!! I remember way back in the early/mid 90's when the Bakersfield event was almost as big as the "nats"!!

Brings back memories!! I remember way back in the early/mid 90's when the Bakersfield event was almost as big as the "nats"!!

the way that thread in that other section is going.. this friday's event WILL BE as big as the 08 nat's :biggrin: ... now i remember WHY i never went to BG when i lived on the East Coast the pass couple years, it was due to them :mad: ..