You can type here any text you want

Bare block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Noopz1991

Hey im new the whole intercooled turbos.I curently have a 83 T-Type but wanna change to a 86 or 87.Is there anybody that could help me build a bare 109 block to get the low 10s.I live in Colorado Springs Colorado if that helps.These rice burners are gettin on my nerve n i wanna show them up n take over the streets.Thanks Matt

Noopz1991 said:
Hey im new the whole intercooled turbos.I curently have a 83 T-Type but wanna change to a 86 or 87.Is there anybody that could help me build a bare 109 block to get the low 10s.I live in Colorado Springs Colorado if that helps.These rice burners are gettin on my nerve n i wanna show them up n take over the streets.Thanks Matt

You should not have to do a new bare block for 10's bolt ons good tires and a tune will get you there. There are stock unopened bottom end engines going anywhere from 9.50 to 13's depending on how thick the wallet is..

I jus wanna rebuild the block so i can say i put the work n time into my car.this isnt a in a rush build cuz im puttin a twin turbo 327 in for now till i rebuild the block.

I'm a bit confused here......you are going to stick a twin turbo 327 in it? That will make way more power than a Buick V6 ever could. Nick Macale in Az. can build you an engine that will do what you are asking, though. (Arizona GN)

Yea i know thats what alot of people told me but i wanna have the v6 like the car had before but intercooled n stuff i wanna make these v8 boys mad that they got beat by a v6 n these ricers jus get on my nerves thinkin they fast

Better buy a complete engine/trans/wiring/accessories from an '86-'87 Turbo Regal. If you piecemeal it it's gonna get expensive, fast. Better yet just buy a running modded good '86/'87 Turbo Buick. That is the cheapest way to do it.

Yea thats the thing i aint got 12 to 20 grand like that i jus started a project two years ago its almost done...i wanna sell mine n buy a grand national thats my dreams car

Back