barrett jackson scottsdale 2019 got some gems

haha thats my whole estate right now
as long as they cut my right foot off and stash it in the fire wall

The TTA went for $38,000 (no time after the 87 Limited sold for $38,500)!

Lot #185 - This special 20th Anniversary 1989 Pontiac Firebird Turbo Trans Am (TTA) pace car, based on the GTA, was only available in white with a tan interior. One of 1,550. It comes equipped with a Buick 3.8-liter V6 engine with a turbocharger developed from the Grand National, and an automatic transmission. The only changes made to the cars that were actually on the track during the race were the additions of strobe lights and safety equipment. 1,555 were produced, five of which were test cars. Out of the 1,550 cars produced by PAS, the actual pace cars were randomly selected and sent to Indy for testing and modification. This car is in great original condition and has 2,687 original miles (the title reads mileage exempt). CARFAX shows General Motors manufacturer safety recall issued on 06/01/1990: Seat belt buckles. A select offering from the Bryan Frank Collection.

75b55bcb56cf9e22214a403da06c3f37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unreal its still 32 yrs old and you'll be putting another 5k into it in the near future
unless you don't drive it
but who wants that especially if you drive it like it should be

I guess that Limited would sell for $17K...I was way off and couldn't believe it when it went over $25K. I think it must have been dollar beer night in the bidding tent...or that guy had that exact car at some point in his life and just had to have one again. IDK. A fool and his money are soon parted....

That second one will go for BIG money. I mean if people there are willing to drop $40K w/fees on a Limited then logic follows the 21 mile all original GN will net close to $50K before fees. Exciting times for owners and sellers....shitty times for buyers.