You can type here any text you want

Bart idling in the driveway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

Passed by my Dad's house and pulled out his Buick and took a quick video. I turned every nut and bolt in this car, so the end result gives me much joy.

Sounds pretty healthy... Did your dad get you into Buicks?
It is a very stout motor and runs like it sounds. My Dad has owned lots of Buicks before I even had my licience, including my white T-type. When Dan at DLS was working at Precision Turbo, he built my Dad a 8sec twin turbo turn key setup in his 87 GN back in 1994.

It is a very stout motor and runs like it sounds. My Dad has owned lots of Buicks before I even had my licience, including my white T-type. When Dan at DLS was working at Precision Turbo, he built my Dad a 8sec twin turbo turn key setup in his 87 GN back in 1994.
awesome man.. Wish my dad was into cars when I was growing up. He said he had to sell all his bc of me haha . But i got many huntin and fishing memories with my dad tho. Wouldnt trade it for the world. Nice cars man. Always liked your white T

Back