You can type here any text you want

Basement Cleanup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scottholley

I found a few left overs when I was cleaning up, I am out of the Turbo Buick game for now. I have pics of most everything, or can take them on request. I do accept Paypal if you like to use it, or else it’s M/O, no personal checks please...

86/7 Turbo Bracket $40.00 shipped
86/7 Stock Turbo Elbow unported $35.00 plus shipping
87 Buick Service Manuals, Volume 1&2 w/blue binders $125.00 plus shipping
86/7 Coil Pack, brand new from Kirbans, plus the correct sticker
$50.00 shipped
Brand New Delco Power Antenna, never used, bought it from Kirban, comes with Pete Serio's installation instructions, $200.00 plus shipping
Brand new brake switch $70.00 shipped
86/7 GN Spoiler, all 3 pieces, good shape but will need paint, $300.00 plus shipping
Manual Brake conversion kit, used stuff bought from RedRegalT, $110.00 shipped

OR I will take $850.00 plus shipping for everything :biggrin:

Updated list

I found a few left overs when I was cleaning up, I am out of the Turbo Buick game for now. I have pics of most everything, or can take them on request. I do accept Paypal if you like to use it, or else it’s M/O, no personal checks please...

62mm Throttle Body, never used $100.00
86/7 Coil Pack, brand new from Kirbans, plus the correct sticker
$50.00 shipped
Brand New Delco Power Antenna, never used, bought it from Kirban, comes with Pete Serio's installation instructions, $200.00 plus shipping
86/7 GN Spoiler, all 3 pieces, good shape but will need paint, $300.00 plus shipping

Update

Sorry the coil pack is sold. Here is the upadted list:

I have pics of most everything, or can take them on request. I do accept Paypal if you like to use it, or else it’s M/O, no personal checks please...

62mm Throttle Body, never used $100.00

Back