basic track setup?

LOL That's funny Nordy everyone knows you sold it because you didn't know how to work on it and Billy was to far away. After all your funominal sub 9 second passes you thought it would be a good idea to sell her and for only $**k? You really wanted it gone. :eek: I might have done the same thing if I were in your shoes. ;)

don't be so pissed off that you can't get your car running the times you want.. you worked on your car so freaking much (how many head gaskets, how many tear downs :confused: :confused: ) it should be running 8's but it's only running what 6.38 (can't even run 1/4 times) WOW amazing, put up some 9 ET's on a 1/4 track or step back..

Brent 6.38 on 1/8 mile track is NOT a 9' sec pass on a 1/4 track.. i'll let you look at some TRUE time slips the next time i see you...

These are the HR upper and lowers along with the bar and bags. :smile:
IMG_0820.jpg

are u running 275 60's or 50's ? if you are running 50's i would advise you to ditch them once in the 11's they will hurt you

You can get an H&R bar, new uppers and lowers and be out $900 or you can take a look at what you have. Is your suspension in good shape? Do you have air-bags - ($80)? If you are spinning the tires through half-track I don't think it is the suspension - I think it is the tires. Do the tires spin from the start or does the car hook and then the tires spin? Do other people at your track hook? I was at the track once and couldn't hook, talked to a number of people and they all had the same problem that night and we wrote if off to poor track prep. Try running 12# - 14# of air and do a good smokey burnout. I never liked the ET streets (non-drag radial) as I didn't think they hooked near as well as ET Drags or Hoosiers.