You can type here any text you want

BASS Sound Cd's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
Hey all, i just finished the system in my GN, changed alot around and want to see if anyone has any of those Bass CD's which is manly bad music with a TON of bass in it. I have a bunch of tapes from when i had a system in an older car (obviously) but cant justify the cost of the CD's if i have the tapes already. If anyone has the CD it is legal for me to have a copy of it since i do own most of the tapes :)

i will pay for the shipping :)

thanks

Bass CD

Does your computer have a CD burner? If it does-go to Audio Galaxy and you can download all the bass songs you want. Just do a search for "Bass" or "Deep Bass" and it will pull up hundreds of songs . Hope this helps.:)

look for IBP (innovative bass productions) I have a few of their cd's, they are pretty good. Its none of the rap crap, mostly instumental with bass mixed in.

Techmaster PEB. TONS of bass, and some good songs too. I think the album is Bass Computer 2000...not sure, I can find out though, I have it. Bass Mechanik (the 2 CD set) is also a bass filled cd. One cd is just a test/tune cd (sine wave's in 0.5Hz increments, sweeps, etc) and the second cd is actual music.

Urban Beats, or is it Urbal beats....one of the two. Its a techno cd, it also has many good songs, rockin techno with some good bass content. Its more of a techno cd than a bass cd though.

The Crystal Method - Vegas is a good choice also. Lots o bass, and AWESOME songs, its one of my favorite albums (of all formats). Prodigy - Fat of the Land is also a good choice.

HTH. :D

Get a CD with so techno bass (electronically produced) so you get those speaker blowing LOWS!!!!!

Back