You can type here any text you want

Batch versus Sequential Veterans Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TinysTurboPerf

RUTHLESS
I read the article that explained the differences between Batch and Sequential systems, but I am still unsure.

I wonder if a batch system would be good enough to run mid 10s and have good street manners. The car will be more of a driver than a track car. Any help from the Veterans on here would be great.

Thanks Guys.

Email is: Tinys87GN@aol.com

well i have had a batch fire fast onm my car for about 2.5 yrs and it has been running great with no ill issues.

I recently sent my unit to craig smith to have it updated to SFI and all hell has broke loose and the box will not work. so my advice is if you have a batch box leaver it alone or find a another box thats was sfi from fast.

Guys are running faster then 10's on a batch box as well...Its been around for a long time, and can/does work. No reason why you couldn't, but sequential is cleaner and more efficient/controllable so...Flip a coin...Go sefi if you have the option, but....

Guys, I appreciate all of the input. I am just trying to build on a budget, which doesn't always work good. I know I can save a lot going with a batch system, but I have been wondering about using a stock type ECM for the hybrid build.

Back