You can type here any text you want

BBB...BAD *Bowling Green Pics!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BBB...BAD

We are new GN owners and although we have had some tough problems to solve, we are not letting it get us down! We were able to attend the Nationals in Bowling Green with Brian & Kasci, GBodyParts.com, and we drove all night to get there, had a lot of fun, and learned a lot about what goes into these cars. Here are a few pics of my 'new' car & the Nationals. Again, thanks GBodyParts.com for all your hard work and integrity. Rick and Gale :D :wink:

Attachments

• 2008 GS Nationals_0041.jpg
    2008 GS Nationals_0041.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 385
  • 2008 GS Nationals_0006.JPG
    2008 GS Nationals_0006.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 388
  • 000_0866.jpg
    000_0866.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 410
  • 2008 GS Nationals_0017.JPG
    2008 GS Nationals_0017.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 390
great !! nice pic Brian:p .. damm pepsi coming out of my nose :eek: oh .. nice GN !!

More Pics ..... 08 Nationals

I took 87 pictures (well I was out of it for a few and SOMEBODY else had my camera! :eek: ) anyway, it was fun, and that IS what this is all about :biggrin: I'll try and learn my way around this site (any pointers are very welcome!!)

Attachments

• 2008 GS Nationals_0035.jpg
    2008 GS Nationals_0035.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 2008 GS Nationals_0036.JPG
    2008 GS Nationals_0036.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 335
  • 2008 GS Nationals_0034.JPG
    2008 GS Nationals_0034.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 337
GN Attracts LOTS of attention

It is a good looking GN, whenever we stop at a store, gas station, etc. we get folks walking up (all ages) talking to Rick about the memories that it brings back...That is what is so cool about these, besides the fact that they get up and GO :eek: BUT, we had so many electrical issues because someone junked it up with the wrong alternator, bypassed the system, etc. Brian & Rick are working out the issues tonight (it's 9:30!!) I thought that we had really messed up in purchasing this one, even though it looks good. But I think we are O>K> Maybe we'll be able to bring it to the next show ;)

Nice To Meet You!

It was real nice meeting all of you and I had a great time hanging out. Tell brian when he has a minute to give me a call. Gail you had a rough first day I would say and your hubby had some fun with your camera :biggrin:

Scot W.

Good Times

We enjoyed meeting everyone! We were told that there weren't as many that turned out on Tues & Wed (maybe more came on the other days) but even so, we had a great time. Rick works 6 days a week (that's the car business :rolleyes: ) and it is tough to get days off, but we are looking forward to the next event!

Back