You can type here any text you want

Beat a Bike!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XLR8

Lost at Altitude
Last Wednesday at the night test and tune at the track, I overheard a group of guys on bikes next to me in the staging lanes talking about my car. I ended up lining up against some type of Triumph motorcycle with what seemed like a big motor. This was the first time all night that I actually tried to cut a good light and was rewarded with a 0.003 :eek: I ended up running a 12.18 to his 12.4x! :D The bikers were duely impressed. Little did they know that I was given a warning earlier in the day when I ran my best ever 11.56 @ 116 - "You can stay the rest of the night if you keep it slower than 12.00, but need a bar and jacket the next time you come back." :cool:

Good kill. always nice to put a bike in its place. i love those triumphs. the new daytona 955's are bad a55 bikes IMO. but no matter what, great kill!! ;)

Yeah its cool to kill a bike.I killed a Ninja a while back with the wife in the car with me.That guy was MAD!

Back