You can type here any text you want

Before Black on TurbobuickS.com

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b4black

We have another forum. There's now a "Before Black" forum on http://turbobuicks.com/ :)

Since the two boards, (here and TurboBuickS.com ) are complementing each other and not competing, I think this is a great thing. Each board has it's pros and cons. Now, even the "little guys with carbs" can decide which you like better. (I know I will use both :D )

I would suggest starting threads on one or the other. Posting identical threads would just split the replies. Replies tend to build off each other.

Thanx Rich. I was going to post it here but figured you would. This is something that Mike and I discussed on the phone the other night for about a half an hour or longer. That is why we got it added to the Webring. :D

Cool and Cool. :cool:

I was wondering why it came back. I think the webring idea is great! :thumb_up: ( ;) )

Before we didn't have enough people to support two boards. Maybe we still don't, but we'll see. I think the more active members will check both.

The only negative I can is the doubling posting (which happens between here and the Lounge sometimes). Not sure what to do about that - if anything.

Don't do anything.

Let it ride. I feel it is a good idea too. Good job guys!

THAT is the WAY to "SHARE" info, and that is the direction we want to go.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Admin

Need to bring this back up. Apparently it got pretty missed last time.

Back