You can type here any text you want

Beige Cream T in Muscle Car Review magazine.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
On a base Regal the chrome mirrors were stand equipment. The sport mirrors were an option.

As for the emblems they should be there.

On all black-out Regal’s they are deleted as a chrome and blue emblem would clash with the black-out theme. It is also why you could not get cornering lamps or a vinyl roof on a black-out car too much chrome.

Some non black-out cars do have their chrome and blue symbols missing right from the factory. That is more of a quality control issue. Sort of like my buddies 2000 GMC Suburban, all the outside emblems are GMC all the interior emblems are CHEVY. Kind of funny and it came right from the factory like that!

As for the T to the right of the Silver one its chrome mirrors are from an early 80’s Eldorado. I asked the owner because they were not the correct style as the one’s on the Cream Beige.

One of my favorites at the event was a 87 Black on Maroon Turbo T, only had 2 options from the factory, AM radio and G80. Bench seat and all!

Here is a pic of it,

Great info ,Thanks
It's pretty much the way i thought it was, but was not positive.

Back