You can type here any text you want

Belt tensioner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah!! And your oil pressure is great for a motor running at 190*. :)
Yeah that is only because I was accelerating. I have a cheap camera. It takes the pic like a second after you press the button. So you never know what you are getting. At a steady 75 mph (2400 rpm) the oil pressure is a little over 40 according to my VDO electric gauge.

Yeah that is only because I was accelerating. I have a cheap camera. It takes the pic like a second after you press the button. So you never know what you are getting. At a steady 75 mph (2400 rpm) the oil pressure is a little over 40 according to my VDO electric gauge.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That's what I thought was happening but I didn't want to ASSume it and let you confirm what I was thinking.

I can hook you up with a good camera for cheap if you need one. I have five right now and three of them are Canon EOS SLR Rebels.

Just throwing that out there, not trying to be a salesman, I just feel sorry for you,:LOL: and your picture quality.

Well I'm kind of attached to my HP Photosmart. I bought it off a guy who got it in a package deal when he bought a printer several years ago. It actually has 6 megapixels! Let me know what you have and how much you want. Now what should I do about my Samsung flip phone? My first phone's battery died and a new battery was more than a phone. So I upgraded a couple years ago to my current phone which has a camera in it! I think I spent about $25 on the phone which included about $20 of talk time with Verizon. Yipee!

I got you beat on the phone! I have a flip phone without a camera. I have an LG 220C that I've had for 5 years. I just bought another new one because I don't think it will be available much longer and I'm afraid that someday I might be forced to carry a STUPID phone that can be tracked by big brother and every teenage hacker out there.OH YEA, I also bought 3 new batteries to go with the phone for a total cost of 38 bucks for the phone and batteries.:D

I have to admit though that the last time I had a camera with 6 M/P was in the mid nineties.;)

Back