Best 3.8 engine builder

Thanks for the recomendations guys... I talked to Nick at AZGN today, got some good intel.
I'm going to pull the heads and take a look at the bottom end and see if it's just headgaskets before I decide to do anything else.

Nick all the way... he built my motor and cant say enough about it.. Best guy ever to work with period

Nick all the way... he built my motor and cant say enough about it.. Best guy ever to work with period

yes, I really enjoyed talking to him, and his basic rebuild package is the best thing for me.. since I do not plan to ever put this car on a track.

DLS!!!! When Dan builds me a motor i can put my head down at night and sleep knowing it's as good as money can buy. He is honest to a fault and will tell you things you do not want to hear but it's always the truth, i trust him 110% on build and quality. His work is not just building the motor but presentation, everything lines up and looks like a work of art. I know each person has their own opinion and i will not try to change their minds but DLS is awesome period.
x2

My vote is for Don Cruz.Mods are in my sig. Daily Driver over 5k miles and 0 problems.(knocking on wood as I type).He's in Tampa Fl.

Shaun

I agree with Reaper. Don Cruz did a great job on mine. Heading to the track for the first time with it tomorrow.