You can type here any text you want

Best 3rd Gen @ UK American Car Show !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Largest American Car Show took place here in the UK over the pas weekend, around 1000 American cars of all sorts and years. The Pontiac Owners Club, where I'm a member, also had their main gathering with BBQ and stuff on the main field and had prizes for different classes (1st gen f-body, 2nd gen etc as well as best modified and others).

Got best 3rd Gen at the event ! Pretty pleased :cool:

Have to share 2 of the pictures from the show :D :D :D

Got more pictures but have problems with my ISV so can't get them uploaded for you guys to view, hopefully later in the week.

By the way we had 3 of the 5 TTA's in the country present and I still got the price ;)

Attachments

• Pict0098.jpg
    Pict0098.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 36
  • PICT0100.JPG
    PICT0100.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 35
Nice Janne!

Btw, I sent you a email, but as you wrote you have problems with the email ?
Its regarding the downpipe stuff, I wonder where I shall send it.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel, my e-mail is up and running so I just replied to your e-mail so hope you got it.

Outstanding Jan! Congrats...you deserve it. You are really dedicated to these cars.

Thanks guys! Was a great event and after all my time and effort restoring my TTA I'm very pleased and had loads of nice comments about the car itself and the work I put into it!

Back