You can type here any text you want

Best Bolt On Manual Master Cylinder

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
In case I decide..
Who knows which is the Best Master that would be a Bolt on and nothing else to change???

Thanks

Are you changing from Powermaster to vacuum or do you already have vacuum .
If already have vacuum I know the master cylinders from the hurst olds and 442 will work .
If you have the powermaster set up you will have to get a kit ,.

I did try Vacuum...I am asking about a Full Manual Master Cylinder...I was thinking of tryong one from a 85 C/K Series Pick Up...!!!

I did not like Vacuum

brakes???

Hey joe you don't need brakes for napierville just run into the field at the end of the track it'll stop you lol.... jamie ps fred mentioned you might have a set of heads for sale? keep me informed ok

Ya....But the Field has to have the Corn ready. It will help to stop...:D

Heads will be ready mid next week. »I will let you know..:)

Thanks for asking

Joe

There is a guy on Malibu racing that sells a complete wilwood kit with a billet adapter for the firewall. The whole thing is $175 and really nice and worth the $$ IMO. Do a search over there and you will find it.

There is a guy on Malibu racing that sells a complete wilwood kit with a billet adapter for the firewall. The whole thing is $175 and really nice and worth the $$ IMO. Do a search over there and you will find it.

OK
Thanks

where can i find this? it is a bolt in replacement for the powermaster? my damn powermaster is goin out i believe. the car held 17lbs of boost on the foot brake, and then yesterday i cranked the car and i can hear air coming from the powermaster so i just figured i would just try and convert it over.

You don't need a billet adapter. Your stock powermaster comes with an adapter. You can bolt a mid eighties S-10 manual MC right to it. All that needs to be fabricated is the pushrod.

You don't need a billet adapter. Your stock powermaster comes with an adapter. You can bolt a mid eighties S-10 manual MC right to it. All that needs to be fabricated is the pushrod.

Scott,

With the S10 MC, is there any changes to the stock Proportioning valve required ? and what modification is required on the pushrod ? Any mods to the pedal ?

George

Scott,

With the S10 MC, is there any changes to the stock Proportioning valve required ? and what modification is required on the pushrod ? Any mods to the pedal ?

George

ditto, i mean all i have to do is bolt it to the firewall and make the rod along with some new lines? or do the lines from the powermaster bolt in like on the pm?

Back