Best Buick Burnout Youtube Video's?

87chrisss

BLUBYU
So how about we vote on some of the best Buick Burnout youtube vid's..or how about we just post some of our favorite Buick Burnout youtube vid's here's my favorite..the guy who's recording this vid has a pretty funny laugh at the end that complete's the awesome burnout i like the rolling burnout more than the standing burn what do you guy's think? i also think the owner of the buick is also a member here but havent seen his name in a bit..

YouTube - ‪HPJim's Long Grand National Burnout‬‏

So how about we vote on some of the best Buick Burnout youtube vid's..or how about we just post some of our favorite Buick Burnout youtube vid's here's my favorite..the guy who's recording this vid has a pretty funny laugh at the end that complete's the awesome burnout i like the rolling burnout more than the standing burn what do you guy's think? i also think the owner of the buick is also a member here but havent seen his name in a bit..

YouTube - ‪HPJim's Long Grand National Burnout‬‏

Thats my favorite when the ass end drops when he shifts and his buddy goes woo hoo :biggrin:

yea that car is insane the guy recording the video has his shells put on right i'll tell you that..

I think this one gets the best rolling burnout......Car is making some power. He lost tho. Funny thing he was staying with the Fbody while spinning

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1H0vguOg9k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]