Best car photos.......(photogenic)

I really wish I could find more interesting back drops for photos around here...

Attachments

• DSC00383.jpg
    DSC00383.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • DSC00391.jpg
    DSC00391.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,001
We have a WINNER.....

This is from Bowling Green. Dont know whos car, but this shot is totally AWESOME. The stance, the smoke, sitting at the starting line...waiting on a victim...This is the visual definition a BUICK GRAND NATIONAL!!!!

:biggrin:

Attachments

• AWESOME.JPG
    AWESOME.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 938
This is from Bowling Green. Dont know whos car, but this shot is totally AWESOME. The stance, the smoke, sitting at the starting line...waiting on a victim...This is the visual definition a BUICK GRAND NATIONAL!!!!

:biggrin:

How about this?

Bobby06.jpg

I don't know why this didn't work the first time.

Attachments

• BuickGN.jpg
    BuickGN.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 834
Thanks for the compliment Tim. I did everything I wanted to this car, but I never drove it and decided to go back to college so it had to go. If I had a chance I'd build one just like it again.

This one was with my dad's 32 Ford. His looks cool, but with a solid front axle it's scary to drive!

Attachments

• 32&Buick.jpg
    32&Buick.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 768
I remember seeing this place^^ years ago in BG. I guess it's still around? I wanted to stop and take a pic of it back then.

Yep thats it! Same here, passed by it for many years thinking it was a good spot for a picture. Finally stopped and took one this year during the GS Nats! Here's another nearby spot!

Attachments

• 100_0508.jpg
    100_0508.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 713
Father and son t-types

Me and my sons , both are actually 1985 wh1's, but he wanted his painted this way when we restored it.

cars.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Tim. I did everything I wanted to this car, but I never drove it and decided to go back to college so it had to go. If I had a chance I'd build one just like it again.

This one was with my dad's 32 Ford. His looks cool, but with a solid front axle it's scary to drive!

Always wonderd what those wheels would look like on a GN I love them i think those are the ones i'm getting when ready

Thanks. They were from Welcome to Team 3 Wheels The nice thing is that they do completely custom builds. The centers are welded at whatever offset you'd like. I had 17X8's front 17X9.5's rear without any cutting. It was tight, but I loved the look. The centers were on major back order so I picked up and machined a set from a local cobra dealer. It also took about 6 weeks to get them, but I was very happy with them when I did!

These were the same as on the Elanore stang. There are lots of other Halibrand style wheels out there, but these looked the best IMO and not bad on price compared to others.

I always liked this shot I took while driving in BG a few years ago. My friend Kevin is in front of me. I liked how the hood showed up. I like to call this "the Hunt" because, my car will always be faster as he never drives/races his to find out how fast it really may be! Here's to you Kev!

Attachments

• Kevin highway.jpg
    Kevin highway.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 689