Best chip for 009s?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
As is the case with alot of old chips, I have the dreaded "tip in stumble" with my old Kenne-Bell Hot Flash chip. I wanted to know who, if anyone, has solved this problem, totally, with their chips? I am mainly looking for a street chip, but plan on getting alky soon, so a race chip like I have now would work too.

Bailey Extender chip has best "tip in" I've ever had in my car. I asked Ramcharger's specifically about the "tip in" with my 009's, they told me it would outperform my old Lubrant chips and they were definitely right. Maybe the same tune is available in their non-extender chips?? Don't know.

What is an extender chip and what do they cost..who sells them..what mods do I need to do to run one.. I'm not the most knowledgable person when it comes to chips:confused:

Check it out at www.ramchargers.com. The extender chip is part of a package that has to be installed with a new style MAF sensor and a MAF translator or translator plus. As you can imagine it can get to be a little expensive..... I spent ~$500 for the setup.

A scan tool is a must if you want to use one of these effectively.

If you think it's not for you, ask the folks at ramchargers about their non-extender type chips and see what they have to say about the "tip in" tune on those.