You can type here any text you want

Best coil pack to run?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

Other than stock, best recommendation? I found one called ESP highoutput for $160.00.:confused: Thank you.

Just run the Ac/Delco stock replacement one no need for anything fancy

Stock works as good as anything else ive seen unless you plan on running low 9's or faster

coilpack

stock is just fine, double check ignition wires ohms resistance while wiggle testing and ride.

IMO the elcheapo Autolite Lifetimewarranty ones from advance works as good as the rest. I went from msd's 8.5's to the autolites with no difference noticed to me. Good thing is the replace them free no questions asked. I get a new set every year

coil

quite a few years ago at our buick meet in bowling green I purchased a coil pack ,module and adapter (from a vendor that I cant remember) that came out of newer 6 cylinder gm cars.I have had this set up since with no issues what so ever .The 1 trillion dollar question is - is it better and my answer is -no- it is the same as the factory coil pack exept the spark plug wires plug in to the front of the coil pack towards the front of the engine instead on both sides like on the factory unit..there you go :cool:..

Back