You can type here any text you want

Coil pack and module

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toomanymodz

EDIT: this item sold. But scroll down for another sale...

I'm selling my extra coil pack that I had purchased for a customer and he never got back with me about installing it.

It's new in the box, never opened. Comes with screws and gasket as pictured. $90 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2702.JPG
    IMG_2702.JPG
    369.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
The item above is sold. However, I have a good used coil pack and module for sale. Fits 86 and 87 Turbo Buick and 89 TTA. I ran low 10's with this one. Price is $150 with free shipping in the continental US.

Attachments

• buick 001.JPG
    buick 001.JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Most likely. It is quite old and I'm looking for any stampings but there are none.

Coil pack and module (photo in post#6) is still available. New price is $125 with free shipping.

Last edited:
Coil pack and module available for sale. This is my last one. Fits 86 and 87 Turbo Buick and 89 TTA. I ran low 10's with this one. Price is $100 with free shipping in the continental US.

Coil pack and module available for sale. This is my last one. Fits 86 and 87 Turbo Buick and 89 TTA. I ran low 10's with this one. Price is $100 with free shipping in the continental US.
I’ll take it thanks

Messaged you

Back