You can type here any text you want

Best Front bumper fillers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello guys, I need some opinions on the best front bumper fillers to go with.My vehicle has 84k miles on it.its an all original 87 t-top car. Im about to repaint it and want the absolute best fillers.Which ones and who do ibuy them from.Thanks in advance

Well if you want them to fit perfectly and have an ultra nice finish then I have to endorse the Spool Fool fillers. If you are going for a sleeper look and want a shabby looking/ragged looking filler....you know one that looks kinda bad then you can use almost any one of them. :)

Go on to YouTube type in SpoolFool fillers!! The guy who makes yhem really goes in depth on both front and rear filler!! I purchased his rear bumper filler and it is SWEEEEEET!!

Spoolfool hands down. They are fiberglass and the fit is perfect. I would buy his one piece filler if your painting the car.Wait till you see that bad boy . I have seen them on a couple cars in person. They are not cheap but then again, what is for these cars.

my rear is in great shape.just need the fronts.so I guess ill go ahead and order the spool fool thanks again guys

Post up where you are located at. You and another member might be able to split a set and each save a little buying them as a set. Spoolfools are the best BTW!

You won't regret the investment for SpoolFools. The Dankos (thin molded fiberglass) are absolute crap. They chip super easy and take work to fit. I've had these. I know. The ABS are junk from what I've heard. There are supposedly nice OEM style repros out there but why spend big money on something that is prone to long term failure? Unless you are building a concourse show car I wouldn't bother.

I want to keep my grand national as close to original possible. From what I'm hearing the spoolfool are the best but does who makes the best non fiberglass front bumper fillers on the market.not worried about the cost

my rear is in great shape.just need the fronts.so I guess ill go ahead and order the spool fool thanks again guys
If your back ones are original I would think about getting the back one as well. They all fall apart when you least expect it. good luck

Spoolfool fillers fit amazing for fiberglass fillers I've installed a few sets already front and back. The best front fillers ABS are the Good Marks they look exactly like the stock fillers the material is a bit harder than OEM but they fit perfect on the car as well.

Back