You can type here any text you want

Best GTA Center caps?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNGN

Can't Re- Member
My dad needs new center caps for his new T-type (my old one). He want's Turbo 6 ones.

He saw some on E-bay a while back, but can't find them, now.

Where is the best place to buy new Turbo-6 center caps or GTA center caps in general?

Kirban has a set for $46.96 and they also have a GNX set,lug nut and lug nut caps, valve stem kit fot $69.95, Then Mark sell's the center cap decals for whatever you want ,they have ones with the T look good on the T's.

My dad needs new center caps for his new T-type (my old one). He want's Turbo 6 ones.

He saw some on E-bay a while back, but can't find them, now.

Where is the best place to buy new Turbo-6 center caps or GTA center caps in general?

Is it the cap you're looking for or just the center emblems (logo) ?
If you're looking for caos, there are some on ebay all the time...I even bought a set myself for my GNX-style (GTA) wheels, complete with the metal retainers...but if you want real sharp logos for use on your caps, then TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars, Late Model Corvettes, S-10 Blazers has them.
Hope this helps...

Claude. ;)

JCWhitney sells replacement GTA center caps for very cheap $20 a set. Look up 89 Firebird center cap. These are where Kirbans get theres I believe because I have seen the two side to side and they are identical. GBodyParts sells stickers!

Looks like the metal tabs are the best as the plastic tabs break easy, EBay has a few sets on there I just bought a set,then just get the decals .Not sure if you found any thought this might help.:)

looked on gbody and tr customs for t6 decals but don't see them on the websites do i need to call or is there someone else that sells these?

and thanks

I ended up buying the cheap JC whitney caps.

I have the GM WS6 caps on my 2+2 and TTA and the metal retainers are much more solid, but the cheap ones are fine for now.

Back