Best injectors and turbo combo

Jared31

Ok so as we speak I have a new rebuilt motor with roller billet cam, gn1 ported iron heads, Harland sharp 1.55 roller rockers, gn1 ported intake, ported throttle body with matching hemco upper plentum. I have 55 lbs injectors with a 61 turbo. The car is running really rich and when I punch it, the car will fall on its face. I'm going to drive this car on the road so I need a good street injector and turbo combo. I was wondering if 42 lbs injectors with a ta 49 turbo would work for me.

Im going with a 6262 turbo and 60lb injectors. It's what was recommended by multiple people that know the cars way better than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the injs you now have, are clean, working correctly, changing them isn't going to cure a tune/other issue.
Can we assume that, with all the mods, that you have some type of tuning tools, such as scanmaster, Powerlogger? If so, additional info would help.

You need to supply a lot more info. What are your goals? Injector size and turbo size are not your problem.

You need to supply a lot more info. What are your goals? Injector size and turbo size are not your problem.
Ok thanks, I have my buddy coming out next week to burn new chip for GN. I will keep you guys posted. My goals are a very good running street car

Is your ecm set up for low impedance injectors? I've not see 55lb high impedance, only low. The typical high z TB injectors are 30, 36, 42, 50, 60 and 80. Currently 60s are popular. They work well and are good to 10s.

Is your ecm set up for low impedance injectors? I've not see 55lb high impedance, only low. The typical high z TB injectors are 30, 36, 42, 50, 60 and 80. Currently 60s are popular. They work well and are good to 10s.
Mine are low impedance. I was looking if I change injectors to high 42's or 60's. My ecm was modded years ago and a custom chip was burned for my current set up., but since then I've rebuilt motor and made it a roller and ported.

You'll definitely need a new tune then. IMHO, you can't go wrong with a TT chip and 60s. The other item to consider is the MAF.