You can type here any text you want

Best place to buy a FAST unit for a good price

• Thread starter Thread starter SingleTurboIroc
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
S

SingleTurboIroc

so far i've got a $2180 quote for:

wideband o2 option
bank to bank
3 bar map
ZR1 inlet temp sensor

can anyone do any better?

I got mine from PTE for like 2100 or maybe even a hair under with a free set of 8 brand new 65 lb injectors! I thought that was a pretty good deal.

i was told the stock GM sensor from my camaro wouldn't work properly....

this isn't a buick application but a small block chevy

its an 89

it was originally a MAF car

does that help?

i forgot to ask who i'm buying it from why i need it, but i did plan to before i buy it.

i know he wouldn't sell it to me unless it helped or needed it......this place never does. i trust them

I'm pretty sure the sensor will work for you. GM used that sensor in a ton of cars back then.

Hey Craig...is there anywhere where i can see a list of distributors for FAST?

i found someone very cheap, but i've never heard of them or the company

so instead of getting screwed....you think i could see a list or maybe email you privately and you could check for me?

thanks

Originally posted by SingleTurboIroc
Hey Craig...is there anywhere where i can see a list of distributors for FAST?

i found someone very cheap, but i've never heard of them or the company

so instead of getting screwed....you think i could see a list or maybe email you privately and you could check for me?

thanks

Lets see PRECISION TURBO & ENGINE is located approx. 45
miles south east of CHI-TOWN.

There pricing is probably the best any where, especially when they run the special on the units with Injectors!!

Harry Hruska of PTE is probably the best tuner of the FAST systems period. Lots of 9, 8, 7, & 6 Second cars tuned by his expertise:eek:

With a little persuasion, Harry would supply and touch-up the program for you if you purchased the unit etc. from him, and brought the car to him in Hebron In. You can't beat the customer support that PTE gives on this product.

Precision Turbo & Engine 219-996-7832----precisionte.com

This is a no brainer. Give PTE a call. They are close to you, and they will be fair on the price. I also sell them, but wouldn't be able to give you the "hands on" support that PTE can.

Back