You can type here any text you want

best plugs for GN1S

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SITHV6

Move against the Jedi 1st
hAD JUST looked at my plugs to check on their condition and find that NGK-UR5s are a lil short and dont go All the way into the chamber. Car acts fine and pulls like hell but just curious as to if I DID pick the wrong plugs? Thanks in advance!

AWESOME!!! Thanks!

TR5s instead of UR5s huh? Roger That! thanks! guess they reach into the head further eh? cant believe i made such a simple mistake! =/.

You will be lucky if advance has them in stock. Do you have a BAP GEON? Import car places have tons of them in stock.

No BAP...but Better! =D

MIB said:
You will be lucky if advance has them in stock. Do you have a BAP GEON? Import car places have tons of them in stock.

We dont have a BAP here but the Murrys's Speed and Custom shop happen to have had the NGK UR5s in stock when I originally asked for them! Theres a good prob that they carry the TR5s too! If not, we have 3 Advance Auto places all within 5 miles of my house...so finding them WONT be a prob. $1.60 each huh? COOL!

Back