Best Regal color?

PerryK

Aside from black and silver, what color suits the Regal best? in your opinion.....

I am painting my car and would appreciate some suggestions.
Thanks
Perry

Red, White & Blue

White w/blackout
Rosewood w/blackout
Blue (dark metallic) w/chrome

My personal prejudices.
:biggrin:

I generally would not change colors on a car, due to the expense of doing the paint job perfect, but if I did, I would go the factory gray, or a little darker gray with blackout. Maybe the rosewood & blackout.
Hard to go wrong with white & blackout, though.

If you are goin with a lot of performance, I would do a Yellow with blackout. But you would have to make it a car with arse.

color

I personally like my non stock color. :)

Attachments

• dougs_buick.jpg
    dougs_buick.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 290
I don't know the actual color code or name but my dad has a T-Type thats a light/sky blue color with the american racing GNX wheels on it. I love that car.

I also wouldn't change the color of a car ... maybe thats why I have had so many "non" black cars :p T's...while/tan/silver/silver and dk gray/light blue/blue/maroon...ok overloading my brian now :eek: :biggrin:

Turbos look good!

Just about any color that YOU like will work. 25th GSNationals had a beautiful sage green that was best of class. It had lots CHROME and COMPLETE paint - over under in and out. I have seen some pictures of great grey and silver cars too.

In the end I agree with Gary, the expense and time spent in prep is the key. Lots of stuff has to be removed/taped to do the best paint job. Done right you can appreciate them all. Matching or going with original color can make this easier/less expen$ive.

I was seriously intersested in a 84 deep red metallic T w/87 drive train that had been converted from another color. The owner had done the paint and it was great. It had truly been a labor of love was probably the thing he will remember most about that car now that its sold. The thorough quality paint job alone was worth more than the car in most cases.

Good luck - enjoy your project.

This color works for me....

Attachments

• RareT 5 small.JPG
    RareT 5 small.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 99
any dark cars other than black?

Any dark color cars other than black on here?

Burgundy sounds good

Perry

I had a dark chestnut with tan interior that was "different" I liked it. My current is dark blue with chrome and Chrome mirrors which make the car I think.

But I'd have to mortgage the house for a factory Sage green one :D