You can type here any text you want

Best Supra Kill Ever

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by sixgun86gn
That said exactly what I was thinking.There is no way you are going to build a 700 ci Hemi.That too is a fact.The largest bore and stroke combo for a Keith Black hemi Race block is 572.Thats it.Add 400 shot of juice to an already blown hemi that is probably on the ragged edge of running lean already.You have a bomb waiting to go off.That too is also a fact,like it or not.The internet is full of "profile" heroes just like 5' 5" 115 # sexy blondes.BS is BS any way you type it.No flame intended but Im not about to believe this car exists just because some one has a picture of a blown dart.That pic doesnt necessarily mean it is what you say.

open browser - type www.ls1.com - search for voodoo chili - talk to him.. he's been around a damn long time(on the board), he's not 15 and up late at night lying to poeple on the internet about his car

Yeah hes been around on a board.That just makes him the most real thing Ive ever seen.Oh,wait I havent seen him.I guess because he is on an LS1 board where everybody is already full of BS,it gives him credibility.NOT.Until it is sitting right in front of me ,it is just a profile.I dont care if he exists or not,but you believe it when youve only seen a pic of a blown dart.I guess every blown chrysler is a blown hemi these days.

Hmmmm, lets analyze.

Okay.

Blower, and a 400 shot. Thats running wayyyyyyy lean, unless he's got some serious CFM's under that puppy. But no flame intended here.

The guy exists, and as some of you say so does his car.

Think about it. Funny, and Top Fuel Nitro cars push out 400-500 shots of nitrous. And have huge cubic inches as well.

So, this is what i'm thinking.

I've seen SBC cars with shots of nitrous run in the 9's. STREETABLE.

So this is a Hemi car, which is pretty much king. And a 400 shot of gas + a blower.

I'd say without the nitrous, he's a mid to high 8 second car. Then add the N20.

I wouldn't say this is total BS but its pushing it. But if you think about it its not that far off. A 8 second car without the nitrous? Thats not a non-streetable car, i'm sure some of you have seen a low 9 car thats on the street. Or heard of one.

Top Fuel dragsters do not run nitrous, they run Nitromethane; and they can't run over a 90% mix of it either. They're also limited to 500 cubic inches and no turbos allowed.

Merlin produces a 632 CI BBC (rated at 900+hp right off the line, non-alcohol) that could easily be bored and stroked to 700+ CI, so I have no problem with the big 700 Hemi.

It will suprise you as to how many 6 & 7 sec rides are out there, along with the already rare 8 & 9 sec ones.

BEWARE, THEY ARE OUT THERE!!

Sorry guys- Voodoo is real, and is serious- I can't say I have heard of him much on the net other than LS1.com ... however my wife has a ton of friends in Lubbock TX. We visit from time to time- I haven't met him, but there are plenty of guys down there who have, and have talked with this guy.

I used to call total BS on them too- until these confirming stories came out- and the guy is the same. Very real, very scary.

I would have problems hearing of a 700+ CID, Blown 400+ shot car... however- if your balls are big enough... that would do the ticket.

I guess everything is big in Texas. Up here the supras are much slower. At the strip last nite, a late model supra couldn't get out of the 15's. hehehe The fart can must have slowed him down.

Originally posted by Men in Black
I guess everything is big in Texas. Up here the supras are much slower. At the strip last nite, a late model supra couldn't get out of the 15's. hehehe The fart can must have slowed him down.

No...It was prob. a NA.

Originally posted by Men in Black

Or he couldn't drive.

Well, you guys could always go down to Lubbock, Texas and race him. He just won't race for anything under $10k. Oh, and he only raced heads-up, no bracket stuff.

David Bamford has a 6second STREET LEGAL Grand National. Of course it's twin turbo...

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
There is no way you are going to build a 700 ci Hemi.That too is a fact.The largest bore and stroke combo for a Keith Black hemi Race block is 572.Thats it.

http://www.indyheads.com/

indymaxx block will go much larger than 572.

and they have heads that flow 500+cfm.:eek:

that kill story is a couple years old.does anybody know if voodoo childe is running gas or methanol?

later,sean

Back