Best theme song from a TV show

TurboTer

Zap! Commander
Regardless of whether you loved or hated it, which TV show do you think had the best theme song of all-time? For themes without words, Knight Rider is probably my favorite. With words, I like several, like The Jeffersons, The Facts of Life, The Dukes of Hazzard, Small Wonder, Welcome Back Kotter, Charles in Charge, and many more.

THE DUKES! Thought of that right when I saw the topic. The one for Enterprise seems pretty good, even if a bit hokey. Magnum PI had the JAM man! LOL!

With Words: Gilligans Island

Without Words: Get Smart

Well M.I. was taken already. ;)

That 70's Show (the original). I have the full song as an MP3.
It's nice to hear rock songs with more than 3 chords...

Waylon Jennings, with the Dukes for sure. Also, there was Northern Exposure which was one of my favorite shows and themes(great harmonica!). The theme for Sanford and son is way cool too.:) The Waltons theme is very soothing...Goodnight Johnboy:p

Now I know when I say this show you guys will be like OH YEAH...

THE FALL GUY

That theme song was sweet. Fast cars, cool trucks, and that shot of Heather Thomas walking into that doorway in that bikini....Damn!:D

Originally posted by bandwidthpolice
Peter Gunn: a spy show from the late 50's. Go to Kazza and d/l it. Classic spy theme.

That was a TV show? Believe it or not, that theme is best known in Spy Hunter, a 1984 video game. Great theme.

Originally posted by Limited87

THE FALL GUY

That theme song was sweet. Fast cars, cool trucks, and that shot of Heather Thomas walking into that doorway in that bikini....Damn!:D

Yeah, that was a great theme song. I haven't seen that show in like 15 years, but I have the theme on .mp3 (along with about 120 other TV themes).

Some good ones

Rockford Files
Hawaii Five-O
Secret Agent Man
Get Smart
Mission: Impossible
Sanford and Son
The Munsters
Bonanza
F-Troop
Dragnet
Perry Mason
Johnny Quest
The Monkees
Hogan's Heroes
Gomer Pyle, USMC
Rawhide
Peter Gunn
Fat Albert
M*A*S*H
The A Team
Magnum, P.I.
Six Million Dollar Man
The Benny Hill Show
Seinfeld
Cops
Star Trek: The Next Generation

Originally posted by Limited87

THE FALL GUY

I'm with ya!

I may jump an open drawbridge
or Tarzan from a vine
because I'm the unknown stuntman
that made Eastwood look so fine

Truer words were never spoken. :p Lee Majors singing too.

And Heather...Homer likie...ahhhh...uhhhh...ohhhhh...