You can type here any text you want

BF Goodrich Traction T/A Tires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darth Fiero

3800 Series II Turbo
Well the time has come to replace the aging Goodyear Regatta Touring tires on the rear of my Fiero. I have a 16 x 6 rim to play with but I must limit my overall tire diameter to 26". This allows me to put up to a 225 55 r16 tire on my wheels.

I want to go with BFG's because they have always made me happy in the past. I currently have Comp T/A's on my GTA and like them.

BFG just came out with a new tire line. They are now selling the Traction T/A in an H, V, and T speed rated versions. The T rated version appears to be an econo tire priced cheaply but does not have the AA traction and A temp rating that both the H and V rated tires have. The H and V tires also carry a 440 treadwear rating and have a 60,000 mile warranty.

I can get an H rated Traction T/A in a 225 55 HR16 size for just about the same price I can get a G-force T/A KDWS of the same size for. Anyone ever compared these tires and have any suggestions? The goodyear's I have now are barely adequate as far as traction is concerned but they are old and worn out. I am assuming that a brand new tire will take care of my slight traction issues on the Fiero but I also want a tire that is going to last and I don't think the G-forces offer the same durability or mileage. Any suggestions?

Back