You can type here any text you want

BG Videos of My car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great runs especially considering it is a new combo!:cool: Mind sharing some details of your setup?

Thanks for sharing the video.:)

109 eagle/cat crank, k-1 rods, je pistons, 215/220 hyd roller from full throttle, 70 gtq bb/water cooled, ebay liquid intercooler, champion alum gn1 heads ported by dwayne, sce head gaskets, champion intake, 83lb inj, 70 mm accufab tb, lonnie diers 400, PTC converter (dusty bradford),

blah blah blah , enough to piss my wife off...

all built by dwayne mccauley in clarksville tn
xfi tuned by brad brand

dyno'ed 639.88

you'd have to ask the track officials at BG....i just have the mph on the time slip from each run...

109 eagle/cat crank, k-1 rods, je pistons, 215/220 hyd roller from full throttle, 70 gtq bb/water cooled, ebay liquid intercooler, champion alum gn1 heads ported by dwayne, sce head gaskets, champion intake, 83lb inj, 70 mm accufab tb, lonnie diers 400, PTC converter (dusty bradford),

blah blah blah , enough to piss my wife off...

all built by dwayne mccauley in clarksville tn
xfi tuned by brad brand

dyno'ed 639.88

Keep a check on those SCE head gaskets. Do a leakdown after every trip to the track.

Good runs Shandy, get it to the track again and work on getting it out of the hole.

What was the 1/8th mph?
BW

with a 60 foot of

1.65 and 1.75 :(
stayed over at dewaynes until almost 1am last night got the a arms and spindles etc off, gosh darn that **** is nasty and dirty....new upper and lower's going on with qa1's and wilwoods :} ;)

Quit yer bitchin and bring that car to KC, park it in my garage............... itll be squeaky clean when you come pick it up! HAHA

NICE RUNS, GLAD TO SEE IT RUNNING DOWN THE TRACK.

Still no wheelies???????????? HAHA

Back