You can type here any text you want

BGC intercooler in a TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbows6

I made a new neck for an old BGC stock location intercooler and it is done at the welding shop today. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. No more stock intercooler!:biggrin:

Yeah, it's very similar. I can't wait to see how it works out.

Should work very well:cool: I put a BGC on my car, but couldnt go anywhere. I went down the street and got 4psi extra boost:eek: Took it back off and sold it. Now im looking to mod one. Car is almost done.

16"x12" BGC intercooler has over 60% more surface area and over 75% more volume. 2 1/2" inlet and outlet. After modification it has just as much ground clearance as a stock intercooler. Pics were taken before the new mounting brackets were put on the end tanks. I didn't put this on a flow bench, but I can almost guarantee it flows better than the stock 2" inlet and there have been low 10 second street cars with the BGC SLIC. I have test fitted it in the car and it fits great. I just need to modify the transmission cooler lines and the shroud and the car will be back on the road.

Old picture from when I got it. It had a Duttweiler neck when I bought it.
IMG_0015.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

That picture pretty much says it all. WOW! What a difference. Let us know once you have it installed and the gains you make with it.

Nice job!

I thought my 17 row was pushing the limits of a SLIC.

mjic.jpg

Back