Big Car show this Sunday

Little6pack

August 2nd – 36th Annual Show N’ Shine Car Show

Time: 10-3

Donation for cars in show. Free to public.

I think this usually is a 500+ car show.

Join us at the 36th Annual Show N' Shine Car Show at the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Merrimack. Whether rain or shine, car enthusiasts will display hundreds of classic, dragster, muscle, exotic, and special interest cars.

The event is presented by the New Hampshire Street Rod Association (NHSRA). While visiting the show, attendees are welcome to enjoy great entertainment, food, and raffles. The world-famous Budweiser Clydesdale's will be on site for photo opportunities and a free tour of the Anheuser-Busch Merrimack brewery is available.

Location: Budweiser Factory Tours Budweiser Clydesdale Photos Budweiser Merrimack New Hampshire

Is this still happening? I'm planning on going, but I don't see it listed on the events calendar.

Everyone at at the Target cruise was talking about it tonight. Supposed to be a nice show.

You mean here?

IMG_5205.jpg

IMG_5206.jpg

Saw your cars there too.
What a big show, with some very nice rides!!
I only stayed a couple hours, my 5yr old son was getting bored. :rolleyes:

Loved the paint on this!!!

IMG_5214.jpg

Too bad the photos don't show up but if it is a TT limited, 85 gn & 87 TT then that is US.

Yes NICE BIG SHOW..

Also nice place for the Buick/Pontiac show in JUNE.

Would be a great location for the NEBRA picnic

The grass was a little wet and that's all I could back up on the hill with drag radial.:cool: