BIG PART LIST, up dated

Climate Control

Hi, I would be interested to know what Climate Control parts you have. I am looking for a spares just in case.
Thanks, Bill

If you have all the parts for the control arms I'll take the metco sets, (upper and lower.) Send me Pictures and how you want payment. Also I need the shipping cost to 15642.

Evaddave

Will the stock rear swaybar bolt to the lower's?

There's one person who Pm'd me before you so your second, there yours if he doent take them. I have the hardware for the sway bar.

Hi, I would be interested to know what Climate Control parts you have. I am looking for a spares just in case.
Thanks, Bill

I have the whole set up, including harness, everything is still in the car except the head unit. I believe the head unit my be sold, but not positive.

interested in the big atr rear sway bar can I get pics and shipping total to 33542 thanks

I am interested in the complete motor. When you say complete does it come with the turbo intercoolor edm, etc. Is it a 109 Block? Please respond, I am very interested.

Thanks,

Nick

Antenna nut and spacer black out

Still available? Is that $10 shipped?

Let me know.

Thanks.

need a return fuel line 1986-1987 (from the presure reg to body)
need oil cooler lines
PS reserve braket.
TV cable

price please

I am interested in the complete motor. When you say complete does it come with the turbo intercoolor edm, etc. Is it a 109 Block? Please respond, I am very interested.

Thanks,

Nick

Engine is complete with wire harness, turbo, all accessorys, intercooler , sensors, ecm , etc.

If you have all the parts for the control arms I'll take the metco sets, (upper and lower.) Send me Pictures and how you want payment. Also I need the shipping cost to 15642.

Evaddave

Will the stock rear swaybar bolt to the lower's?

The control arms are yours if you want them , shipping is $18 to that zip code. I can send pictures tonight.

I think Ive sent pictures to everyone, all the rear suspention will be sold to Dave in Conn. if I dont here back from anyone otherwise by tomorrow night.