BIG PART LIST, up dated

I do want some lug nuts with the caps (10? if you have that many)
I do want the fuel tank sender/hanger.

I would want the bumper fillers but the ones I need are the rear and I want them in black- so I'll wait, unless I could pay you now to reserve your next set in the future?

I could also put a deposit on a GNX style dash if that would help.

let me know shipping and total package $ to 30032

For the fuel sender/hanger and 10 lug nuts with shipping $100. I only have the acorn style lug nuts(GN wheel lug nut).

Theres no need for a deposit, I will PM or e mail you soon as I have the rear fillers or the GNX style dash.

hi there I am restoring my 84 t-type and need some black out trim, top of the door trim, tail lights and black steel bumpers front and rear thanks for the help I will have some pics of the car soon it runs really good and looks really bad James

hi there I am restoring my 84 t-type and need some black out trim, top of the door trim, tail lights and black steel bumpers front and rear thanks for the help I will have some pics of the car soon it runs really good and looks really bad James

I have all the parts you need. Where are you located?

You forgot to mention a price for the parts listed:

1) Heater Tube- the one that bolts to the intake that our coolant lines go to.

2) Both door panel pull straps (for a 86' GN) with everything else.

3) Both drivers & passengers side seat brackets- the ones on the outside that let the seat recline.

4) All the solid vacume lines that go to the vacume block on top of the throttlebody.

Please PM me my price along with your mailing info again! I lost your info.. Thanks buddy, Scot w.
Have you forgot about me?? I need a price on everything shippped ASAP! yesterday!!:) Thanks, Scot w.

You forgot to mention a price for the parts listed:

1) Heater Tube- the one that bolts to the intake that our coolant lines go to.

2) Both door panel pull straps (for a 86' GN) with everything else.

3) Both drivers & passengers side seat brackets- the ones on the outside that let the seat recline.

4) All the solid vacume lines that go to the vacume block on top of the throttlebody.

Please PM me my price along with your mailing info again! I lost your info.. Thanks buddy, Scot w.
I need your full name and address again! I have the money order so just as soon as you PM me your mailing info this M/O can go out ... Scot w.