BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

Dennis F said:
I am interested in a GN hood. Have any in nice condition?

If you can send a pic to DennisFernald@gmail.com that would be awesome. Thanks.

I have about 40 hoods I'll look thru them and give you the details on the best one. It will take a few days , I have them at a few different locations.

Intercooled88s said:
I will send everyone I promised pictures to, tonight or tomorrow morning. I've been really busy.

I don't care if you have the best one for me. My car is a far cry from mint shape. I just would like one with maybe decent paint and straight. Thanks again!

Front end parts

Hi,
I'm in Florida and one of my coworkers just backed into the front of my 87 Regal. Here are the parts that I need. If you have them, how much and can you ship them and again how much? I need the header panel. The front grill. The left front quarter panel. The left front headlight bezel and the headlight light bucket assy. Do you have the header panel frame? If so how much. Let me know so I can tell the guy how much it's going to cost him and I'll assemble the whole thing.
Thanks,
Michael

86/87 GN Wheels

Never received the pictures of the 86/87 GN Wheels. I'm looking for "cores" that are suitable for resizing.

Thanks..

Kibster said:
Never received the pictures of the 86/87 GN Wheels. I'm looking for "cores" that are suitable for resizing.

Thanks..

I'll send the pictures today, my camera batterys stop working.

hotrides4u2 said:
Hi,
I'm in Florida and one of my coworkers just backed into the front of my 87 Regal. Here are the parts that I need. If you have them, how much and can you ship them and again how much? I need the header panel. The front grill. The left front quarter panel. The left front headlight bezel and the headlight light bucket assy. Do you have the header panel frame? If so how much. Let me know so I can tell the guy how much it's going to cost him and I'll assemble the whole thing.
Thanks,
Michael

I have the header panel, (Left front fender or front filler), head light bezel, light bucket assembly. When you say header panel frame , Im nnot sure what piece you need. I would give a package deal on the parts.