BIG PARTS LIST, More Parts cars!!!

hey Bob,
Were you able to send out that t type grille emblem??
Also, I was waiting on a price for the t top rail.
I really only need the top metal strip,not the whole assembly.
Jonathan

Hello. Any MINTY plastic inner fender wells?? Not looking for any cut or damaged ones. They must be Mint and undamaged. Let me know when you can.
Bruce B (TEN2NDREGAL)

I need a couple of things. I need a set of Black GN head light buckets (bezels) allong with the corner lights. they only have to be "driver" condition as well as a Black Grille. My car is a 85 T Type but Id like the 87 GN grille. thanks.

I need a couple of things. I need a set of Black GN head light buckets (bezels) allong with the corner lights. they only have to be "driver" condition as well as a Black Grille. My car is a 85 T Type but Id like the 87 GN grille. thanks.

I don't have the black head light buckets. I do have a passenger corner light, but no drivers corner light.

I have 3 87 GN grills and will have an NOS 87 Grill within a few days. First grill has 2 chips in the fins, $50+shipping. second grill has a very small imperfection $100+shipping. Third grill is in excellent condition has no imperfections $250+shipping . And the NOS grill is New.

grille

Id be interested in the chipped one (this car is a rough driver) my zip is 84123 can you let me know how much shipping is? thanks.

Hey Bob do you have any driver's side power window switches? Mine just broke yesterday.

I never got the pics I requested on the DS Rear Inner Wheel House. I sent back two PM's on the Email address thing.

Greg