BIG PARTS LIST,Nov.update, more parts added

do you have wheel well black trims,87 grill trimmed for front mount intercooler,head light bezels in black,5 piece trunk spoiler.please send pics ,prices,and shipping to quote to brooklyn ny,11211.thank you.

I have most of those parts, what e mail address do you want the pictures sent to?

Bob do you still have the Grey/chrome strips on upper door(that pull strap attaches) $35 each in good condition. Is that the left side & right side ? And the Black out Wheel moding for the left & right side. if you do send pictures.

I don't have any right now, but pm me next week I bought another parts car and they may be in good condition in that car.

Yes, the only piece I have is the Y bracket for the back of the alternator. Need A C delete pulley also.

I have a digital dash wiring harness, its still in the car.

hello is this price for dash and harness i have a 83 and i want to swap in the digital dash to run a vss from a electronic tranny, also do u happen to have a fuel pump hanger for a in-tank fuel pump? any pic's would be wonderful

hello is this price for dash and harness i have a 83 and i want to swap in the digital dash to run a vss from a electronic tranny, also do u happen to have a fuel pump hanger for a in-tank fuel pump? any pic's would be wonderful

Thats without the dash harness. I would include the harness for $50. I have the intake fuel pump hanger also. For Digital dash and for analog, they differ.