BIG PARTS LIST,Nov.update, more parts added

Do you still have the 3 piece rear spoiler for sale? If so how is the paint?
Any scratches chips or fading? Please let me know. Also please send pictures if you have some.
Also, do you accept paypal or UPS cash on delivery?

Please leave your number or call me, might need other parts as well.
650-520-1537

Thanks
Renzo

Bob havent talked to you in a while since I luckily havent needed anything. I was just curious if you had any 84/85 or 86/87 hoodliners in good shape since mice decided to make a home out of mine:mad: If you do please let me know how much you would sell one to me for shipped to a business at 80917. Thanks Dusty

parts

Bob,

I need a non tilt column, a pass side front inner fender, a 3rd brake light (grey). a hood latch.

I would like to pick the parts up

Tony

Put me in line for front bumper supports and fiberglass bumper, if Mike
does not take them.
Thanks,
DGC

86-87 GN wheels $125 each

Bob,
any pics or descriptions of the items above?
thanks
Jim

i need both front fenders and vac breaks.
and headlight bezels.

let me know if you have and price..

thanks.

Bob,I called and left a message on some header panels,ill take the $85 one and any other factory GN one you have in good shape.

Bob,I called and left a message on some header panels,ill take the $85 one and any other factory GN one you have in good shape.

It's not perfect, it has imperfection but it is an original GN header panel, I'll send you some pictures, what e mail address is good to send pictures to you.

Bob,

I need a non tilt column, a pass side front inner fender, a 3rd brake light (grey). a hood latch.

I would like to pick the parts up

Tony

I have the non tilt column, grey 3rd brake light, and hood latch. I could meet Friday. Or next Monday.