BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 2 more GN's!

Bob,

Still waiting for price on all T-top trim pieces and answer about little headlight springs too. Need this stuff! Please respond!

Chris

Originally Posted by TURBOPOWERED68
do you still have it?
how much to ship to 11561

$70 shipping included.

going to send money today Via paypal. please PM me with your paypal info

Where is Bob?

Bob,

You havent been on here for 10 days now. Still havent heard anything about the T-top trim price or if you have the little headlight springs. Everything ok? :confused:

Chris

Bob,

You havent been on here for 10 days now. Still havent heard anything about the T-top trim price or if you have the little headlight springs. Everything ok? :confused:

Chris

Sorry I had to stop selling parts to catch up, Ive been selling more parts then I could handle. E mailed you.

It's the brake line that runs in the frame to the rear brakes.starts at the purporting valve to the rubber line for the rear brakes.

If you still need this I can check the condition, the car has 13k original miles but the frame is slightly bent and the car has been sitting since 1989.

wow a 13,000 mile car :eek: whats wrong with it? do you have a nice set of tranny lines?

The car was stolen in 1988, they removed VIN tag, damaged rear quarter, damage to roof, missing almost all interior. Then sat since then outside at some point. When I got it tranny and turbo were removed.

Wouldnt happen to have a dipstick tube, would you? Bent my when I went to swap out the DS header. Let me know what you have and what kind of $$$ we're talking.

Thanks. No rush either. Just one of MANY little details I need to address...:(