BIG PARTS LIST, Parting 3 New parts cars

Dear Sir, I have an 86 GN with 34,000 miles with the 3.42 rear end but no POSI. How many miles is on the one you have? Also do happen to have the small one inch by one inch square caps that cover the screws that hold on the door handle pulls. I'm missing one and they are dark grey in color I believe. Thank you - Mike

Dear Sir, I have an 86 GN with 34,000 miles with the 3.42 rear end but no POSI. How many miles is on the one you have? Also do happen to have the small one inch by one inch square caps that cover the screws that hold on the door handle pulls. I'm missing one and they are dark grey in color I believe. Thank you - Mike

Posi rear is already been sold. I have an New GM Square cap. I would take $18 for it. Its the correct color for a GN.

Under dash

I am looking for the black plastic part that screws under drivers side dash. It has insulation glued to it. It keeps all the wires and other parts tucked under the dash. My zip code is 15642.

Evaddave

thanks Bob, i also need a set of bolts and the spacers for rocker arm shaft if you have them.
Dale