You can type here any text you want

Big Smiles in Clearwater

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JINXY

Man, I'm grinnin ear to ear. :biggrin: Just bought an 87 gn about 2 months ago, had it for about 3 days and blew a head gasket. Car sat for what seemed like forever till I could find someone I felt ok with working on the car. Well I talked to a guy by the name of mark who kind of gave me the run around for a while. I truely think he just wasnt comfortable working on the buick engine (from what I hear he's a vett guy). He eventually told me that he was going to talk to his buick guy and have him give me a call. I figured it a lost cause at that point so I called Julio over at alkycontrol and he told me he would hook me up with a guy over in englewood that really knew his ****. Long story short, mark called me back and gave me a guys number by the name of JD, he said this is the guy I should have work on my car. A few hours later I call Julio back to get his guys number and low and behold his guy is also JD. All I could say is JD is the best thing to ever happen to my car. It runs like a bat out of hell. The man was extremely professional, took pride in his work, and with all the stuff I asked him to do he was done in less then a week. JD if your out there, THANKS AGAIN TRUELY. I love my new car and cant wait to see whats next. Well maybe next after next cuz tuesday im over to see Julio to get the alky hooked up. I hope my smiles bigger on wednesday then it is now. :D

JD and Julio are both great guys, always willing to help. I knew nothing about these cars 6 years ago when I bought mine and met them. Now I can at least change the oil. Glad you got bitten by the GN bug. Just wait till your an Alkyholic like the rest of us.

Come out this saturday to the Largo cruz on us 19. there should e a bunch oif us over ther around 6-6:30.

The best Buick mechanic in your area lives in Palmetto. Getting him to actually work on something is a different story, tho.

Nelson Hernandez.. used to have a low 8 second twin turbo car.. has a single turbo street car now that runs mid 9s. I've known Nelson for 10 years and still talk to him all the time. He doesnt take on much work but he's an excellent wrench.

Thanks for the kind words!!!!!!!!!!

glad I could be of assistance, these cars are a labor of love.

have owned and worked on GN's since 1988.

hasn't been much I haven't done with these very special cars.

but racing them has to be the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always glad to help in any way I can.

thanks JD:D :D :D

Tbirdv6 That's The Guy I Was Telling You About Also Known Him About 10 Years

JD has helped a few times with my t. Tues. i blew a head gasket Weds, JD and I had it up and running and haulling azz he was right there to help. we took it to the track thurs. The frist time ive ran it since ived owned it .i bought it Dec of 2005 best time 12:20 at 116 looking for the 11s. He knows his chit and a hell of a nice guy .THANKS :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back