You can type here any text you want

Big Stuff 3 W/WBO2 , For sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Well I give up on trying to tune my car with this. I guess I'm a dumb a@@? For sale is a Big Stuff 3 SEFI Gen1 w/ WBO2. Plug and play into stock harness. I have install disk, install instructions also on disk and USB cable for newer laptops. $1200 shipped. Also I have 65 Lbs injectors for sale. They are the pink with Chrome body. Add $150 if you buy them with the BS3..Seperatethe price is $225
Thanks

fatride said:
Well I give up on trying to tune my car with this. I guess I'm a dumb a@@? For sale is a Big Stuff 3 SEFI Gen1 w/ WBO2. Plug and play into stock harness. I have install disk, install instructions also on disk and USB cable for newer laptops. $1200 shipped. Also I have 65 Lbs injectors for sale. They are the pink with Chrome body. Add $150 if you buy them with the BS3..Seperatethe price is $225
Thanks
I'm curious what kind of issues you've had with tuning yours. I might be a dumb a$$ too and if I'm not alone, I may change mine back to ECM/Chip as well. You can email me if you'd prefer (in my sig).

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, it seems like they have so much potential.

Thanks, Ed

Ed, it's just a little to much to chew for me. to many things to watch and look for. There aren't many people out my way who can help also. Harry from PTE helped out alot. If i had more time to play with it, it would be fine. but the car sits most of the time.

There are a lot of parameter's to monitor and "blend". I try to drive mine as a commute car. 17 miles each way each way doesn't leave much room for tuning. I haven't given up, yet anyway. I'd like to know what you're converting to, and what's needed to change from the BS3.

$1200 shipped OBO....Shoot me offers. I want to go another route
Thanks

Back