You can type here any text you want

Biggest money street race fo 03'

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Where was that? Looks like my local track.
Originally posted by SPOT MY 6
$25,000.

Yes, twenty five thousand dollars.

You can see a picture of the two cars that raced by COPYING AND PASTING the link below. Add an "h" before the link so it reads http://

ttp://members5.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/getImage.pl?imgID=26140495-8384&trans=

I personally made a little over a thousand on my car this year in just 3 street races. Wish I would have raced more but trans and electrical problems held me back.

Originally posted by SPOT MY 6
Run WITH the Stickup? Nope. How bout I am 3-0 against them. I may not be faster than SOME of their cars, but I have beat them at their own game collecting over a thousand bucks.

I am part of NOS Express.

BTW, how do you know about the chi-town crews? I am assuming Scandalous?

I know a bunch of the stick up guys. One of them goes to school 15m away from me. Nice cars, very nice. They drove down to Houston and whooped up down there too.

I took that picture at 41.

Does any street racing go down out there in central IL? Id be willing to bring a good selection of cars down for some action if it would be worthwhile....

thats why I be goin to Pekin. Nothing much around here where I live to be honest.

I'll vouch for V6 Racer, the biggest money races happen at the Fat Tuesday race. I've had motel reservations for a month now. V6 racer, I believe I've met you before. Maybe at Jay Jones or at Greenville raceway. Give me a shout.

Back