Nick Micale Arizonagn

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
If you read the original post everything was in there. It just started with the panels cause that was the first problem I noticed. I came on after he stopped taking calls and emails to prove a point that yes he does know how to work a computer and could definitely answer my emails.

Im sorry I came at you like that ive been seeing red since I got off the phone with shop.

I do find it hirlaorious that people are his side on it. Like Any or you would be ok with him dodging your calls and emails. Or any of you would be ok with dropping that kind of money only to find out you have another 2-3k to drop on it because he didn’t double check his mechanics work ?

I didn't pick sides. I offered both an opinion and what I thought was a viable solution, though it would have meant shipping the car again. My offer stands. Who knows? Sight unseen, I could be buying into a real mess, but to help out all involved, I'm putting myself out there. No guarantee's, just a sincere offer.

Since it's not my original problem, I won't get into the details or the negotiations (until I see the car), AND not unless recruited by BOTH of the responsible parties. Nor will I be the guy that offers to help and then get's MutherF%%cked for reaching out to someone so new to this board because I did so.

There you have it.

I didn't pick sides. I offered both an opinion and what I thought was a viable solution, though it would have meant shipping the car again. My offer stands. Who knows? Sight unseen, I could be buying into a real mess, but to help out all involved, I'm putting myself out there. No guarantee's, just a sincere offer.

Since it's not my original problem, I won't get into the details or the negotiations (until I see the car), AND not unless recruited by BOTH of the responsible parties. Nor will I be the guy that offers to help and then get's MutherF%%cked for reaching out to someone so new to this board because I did so.

I apologize I have nothing I can say to you but sorry for being a jerk. I was just over the quarter panels when i got the estimate to seal it up. I know you were just trying to help and I was in pure rage from the talk with the shop. reading comments when you’re raging probably isn’t best. Turbo t I do apologize

I have met TurboTGuy in person and he is a stand-up guy.

It is in your best interest to keep a calm demeanor in your posts from this point forward, no matter how frustrated you may be. You are lucky TurboTGuy is still willing to help you out.

I understand you are mad, but you are not doing yourself any favors by posting when you are furious. It makes people not want to side with you, and want to find reasons to discredit your claims no matter how much proof you have, simply due to your attitude. I do not mean to be offensive in saying this. I only want to help and hopefully open your eyes a bit as to why people are doubting or questioning parts of your story.

It is not my business what you do from here on, but I would recommend to refrain from posting if you are upset or frustrated. Only post when you have a calm, collected head on your shoulders. I think you will find people's responses towards you will change for the better, as your responses change for the better as well. There is a correlation there. Trust me on this.