Nick Micale Arizonagn

If you read the original post everything was in there. It just started with the panels cause that was the first problem I noticed. I came on after he stopped taking calls and emails to prove a point that yes he does know how to work a computer and could definitely answer my emails.

Im sorry I came at you like that ive been seeing red since I got off the phone with shop.

I do find it hirlaorious that people are his side on it. Like Any or you would be ok with him dodging your calls and emails. Or any of you would be ok with dropping that kind of money only to find out you have another 2-3k to drop on it because he didn’t double check his mechanics work ?

I didn't pick sides. I offered both an opinion and what I thought was a viable solution, though it would have meant shipping the car again. My offer stands. Who knows? Sight unseen, I could be buying into a real mess, but to help out all involved, I'm putting myself out there. No guarantee's, just a sincere offer.

Since it's not my original problem, I won't get into the details or the negotiations (until I see the car), AND not unless recruited by BOTH of the responsible parties. Nor will I be the guy that offers to help and then get's MutherF%%cked for reaching out to someone so new to this board because I did so.

There you have it.

I didn't pick sides. I offered both an opinion and what I thought was a viable solution, though it would have meant shipping the car again. My offer stands. Who knows? Sight unseen, I could be buying into a real mess, but to help out all involved, I'm putting myself out there. No guarantee's, just a sincere offer.

Since it's not my original problem, I won't get into the details or the negotiations (until I see the car), AND not unless recruited by BOTH of the responsible parties. Nor will I be the guy that offers to help and then get's MutherF%%cked for reaching out to someone so new to this board because I did so.

I apologize I have nothing I can say to you but sorry for being a jerk. I was just over the quarter panels when i got the estimate to seal it up. I know you were just trying to help and I was in pure rage from the talk with the shop. reading comments when you’re raging probably isn’t best. Turbo t I do apologize

I have met TurboTGuy in person and he is a stand-up guy.

It is in your best interest to keep a calm demeanor in your posts from this point forward, no matter how frustrated you may be. You are lucky TurboTGuy is still willing to help you out.

I understand you are mad, but you are not doing yourself any favors by posting when you are furious. It makes people not want to side with you, and want to find reasons to discredit your claims no matter how much proof you have, simply due to your attitude. I do not mean to be offensive in saying this. I only want to help and hopefully open your eyes a bit as to why people are doubting or questioning parts of your story.

It is not my business what you do from here on, but I would recommend to refrain from posting if you are upset or frustrated. Only post when you have a calm, collected head on your shoulders. I think you will find people's responses towards you will change for the better, as your responses change for the better as well. There is a correlation there. Trust me on this.

Had you been civil about the "issues" on your GN, you would receive some help, but you decided to take it to a shop that does not even know how to spell "Grand National".

For example, virgin alum heads are prone to small water leaks and when this is seen, GM cooling system pellets or a good coolant sealer will almost immediately cure the issue. Also, a head stud/bolt re-torque should also be done as a maintaince item.

A rear main leak is diagnosed by removing the converter cover and verify oil steaks are coming from the crank and marking the flexplate, not seeing oil dripping from the converter cover.

In my 30+ years of doing turbo Buicks, you are the most unreasonable person I have ever had as a customer. I know you are a younger guy, but unless you can develop some patience and people skills, you will have a rough life ahead.

At this point, I cannot and will not deal with you, but I pray you turn your life around.

Last edited:
Had you been civil about the "issues" on your GN, you would receive some help, but you decided to take it to a shop that does not even know how to spell "Grand National".

For example, virgin alum heads are prone to small water leaks and when this is seen, GM cooling system pellets or a good coolant sealer will almost immediately cure the issue. Also, a head stud/bolt re-torque should also be done as a maintaince item.

A rear main leak is diagnosed by removing the converter cover and verify oil steaks are coming from the crank and marking the flexplate, not seeing oil dripping from the converter cover.

In my 30+ years of doing turbo Buicks, you are the most unreasonable person I have ever had as a customer. I know you are a younger guy, but unless you can develop some patience and people skills, you will have a rough life ahead.

At this point, I cannot and will not deal with you, but I pray you turn your life around.

So,

This takes me out of the equation, altogether. Good luck, young man. I honestly hope you are able to work it all out.

Nick refunded the 450$ for the parts I sent.

It’s funny I’m the most unreasonable customer you ever had? ive gotten messages from multiple people with the same story. You’re a crook straight up. You are dishonest, you could of easily told me you were dealing with health issues and that you would be outsourcing the work? I would of sent it somewhere else if I knew that. Bottom line i paid top dollar for Nick Micale work and got some guy from down the streets work.

Now this work...
I could of wrecked my car with the wheels that loose. I didn’t even get a I’m sorry for that ? You acted like I was making it up. you never return any calls or emails, you told me you couldn’t work a computer you were too old? I had to call you out in public forum to get anything out of you.

I warned your potentail next victim (the guy that I helped set up shipping for you??) I told him to go out there pick it up in person and drive it around Phoenix for couple hundred miles and check for leaks. That way he can have you fix it there. Maybe that will stop something like this happening to him. You’re welcome.

I really don’t care what you say about the shop not being able to spell cause your 30 years in Buick’s ( couldn’t even tell me what cam you used lol) hasn’t given me any confidence in you “uhhhh yea we usually use.... a 212/212”

Its all good to everyone that thinks I’m being unreasonable. It’s all been documented the whole way thru by certified mechanics. Every mechanic ive talked to has said you should have test drove it more then a couple blocks and you should of re torqued the heads, it shouldn’t be on the customer. If I could do that type of stuff i wouldn’t be sending the car to youv

I have a feeling your going to change your mind when the lawyer gets involved next week.

It’s funny I’m the most unreasonable customer but ive gotten messages from multiple people with the same story. You’re a crook straight up. I could of wrecked my car with the wheels that loose. I didn’t even get a I’m sorry for that ? You never return any calls or emails, you told me you couldn’t work a computer you were too old? I had to call you out in public forum to get anything out of you.

I really don’t care what you say about the shop not being able to spell or your 30 years in Buick’s ( couldn’t even tell me what cam you used lol)

Its all been documented the whole way thru by certified mechanics. Every mechanic ive talked to has said you should have test drove it more then a couple blocks and you should of re torqued the heads, it shouldn’t be on the customer.

I guess I’ll see you in court for the rest.

It’s funny I’m the most unreasonable customer you ever had? ive gotten messages from multiple people with the same story. You’re a crook straight up. You are dishonest, you could of easily told me you were dealing with health issues and that you would be outsourcing the work? I would of sent it somewhere else if I knew that. Bottom line i paid top dollar for Nick Micale work and got some guy from down the streets work.

Now this work...
I could of wrecked my car with the wheels that loose. I didn’t even get a I’m sorry for that ? You acted like I was making it up. you never return any calls or emails, you told me you couldn’t work a computer you were too old? I had to call you out in public forum to get anything out of you.

I warned your potentail next victim (the guy that I helped set up shipping for you??) I told him to go out there pick it up in person and drive it around Phoenix for couple hundred miles and check for leaks. That way he can have you fix it there. Maybe that will stop something like this happening to him. You’re welcome.

I really don’t care what you say about the shop not being able to spell cause your 30 years in Buick’s ( couldn’t even tell me what cam you used lol) hasn’t given me any confidence in you “uhhhh yea we usually use.... a 212/212”

Its all good to everyone that thinks I’m being unreasonable. It’s all been documented the whole way thru by certified mechanics. Every mechanic ive talked to has said you should have test drove it more then a couple blocks and you should of re torqued the heads, it shouldn’t be on the customer. If I could do that type of stuff i wouldn’t be sending the car to youv

I have a feeling your going to change your mind when the lawyer gets involved next week.

Wow,reread this story an they read the same, just two diffrent authors.
Good luck.
ebe4787a8ce5379b94d3fb513f88c0fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I've been following along with for a while now. I DO think that you're being unreasonable and I believe many others do too but figure you're going to point the flamethrower at them so they won't say so in a public forum.

I've known Nick and his family for better than 20 years and he is a decent hard working guy and not the crook you make him out to be. It's fair to say your experience wasn't what you hoped for but having been around old cars for my whole life things could have gone much worse.

A portion of your concerns have been debunked as it pertains to Nick having damaged your quarters panels, being responsible for your rear window leaking etc. You want people to believe he hired some guy from Craigslist to work on your pride and joy when that is a fabrication also. Lyle has been working with Nick for as long as I can remember and is well versed in Turbo Buicks.

The majority of your issues seem to be tied to the engine which was not built by Nick but by Zimmerman Racing. Mike at Zimmerman Racing has built hundreds of Buick engines over the decades and is well qualified also. I was told that the car was driven and checked for leaks prior to being shipped to you and none were present.

Along that line leaks might be annoying but they aren't the end of the world either. If you had gotten you car back and driven it for a few hundred miles and it had suffered a major engine failure due to workmanship you'd have a bigger problem.

There was talk of lug nuts not being torqued which I expressed my concern about earlier. I know the car was dirty but that has been touched on too. The bird shit on the interior will wipe off with a clean damp cloth.

Seems to me there were some rumblings about re-torquing head gaskets. I asked Nick what they use when I spoke to him and he said it was a 9441 PT gasket from Felpro. I have used many of these and do not re-torque them. If you contact Felpro their tech people will tell you the same thing. There are other types of gaskets that do require re-torquing but not these.

You mentioned something to the effect that Nick can't operate a computer which is probably just your version of things since he's over 80 and probably doesn't use Facebook, Snapchat, Yelp and the like. I don't either so I suppose he and I are just Old School possibly just old.

Nick has sent you money and tried to resolve things with you but obviously not to your satisfaction. Based on the demeanor that comes thru in your writing I'm not sure if anything could be done to your satisfaction. If this old car is causing you all this distress you should probably get out of the hobby and buy something newer with a warranty. I know you said you had a wife, please don't decide to have kids I don't think you can handle the experience.

Neal

I've been following along with for a while now. I DO think that you're being unreasonable and I believe many others do too but figure you're going to point the flamethrower at them so they won't say so in a public forum.

I've known Nick and his family for better than 20 years and he is a decent hard working guy and not the crook you make him out to be. It's fair to say your experience wasn't what you hoped for but having been around old cars for my whole life things could have gone much worse.

A portion of your concerns have been debunked as it pertains to Nick having damaged your quarters panels, being responsible for your rear window leaking etc. You want people to believe he hired some guy from Craigslist to work on your pride and joy when that is a fabrication also. Lyle has been working with Nick for as long as I can remember and is well versed in Turbo Buicks.

The majority of your issues seem to be tied to the engine which was not built by Nick but by Zimmerman Racing. Mike at Zimmerman Racing has built hundreds of Buick engines over the decades and is well qualified also. I was told that the car was driven and checked for leaks prior to being shipped to you and none were present.

Along that line leaks might be annoying but they aren't the end of the world either. If you had gotten you car back and driven it for a few hundred miles and it had suffered a major engine failure due to workmanship you'd have a bigger problem.

There was talk of lug nuts not being torqued which I expressed my concern about earlier. I know the car was dirty but that has been touched on too. The bird shit on the interior will wipe off with a clean damp cloth.

Seems to me there were some rumblings about re-torquing head gaskets. I asked Nick what they use when I spoke to him and he said it was a 9441 PT gasket from Felpro. I have used many of these and do not re-torque them. If you contact Felpro their tech people will tell you the same thing. There are other types of gaskets that do require re-torquing but not these.

You mentioned something to the effect that Nick can't operate a computer which is probably just your version of things since he's over 80 and probably doesn't use Facebook, Snapchat, Yelp and the like. I don't either so I suppose he and I are just Old School possibly just old.

Nick has sent you money and tried to resolve things with you but obviously not to your satisfaction. Based on the demeanor that comes thru in your writing I'm not sure if anything could be done to your satisfaction. If this old car is causing you all this distress you should probably get out of the hobby and buy something newer with a warranty. I know you said you had a wife, please don't decide to have kids I don't think you can handle the experience.

Neal
He hasn’t tried to resolve anything never at anytime did he say he would pay for the fix. Matter of fact he was extremely cocky the whole time like I was making the leaks up or the wheel thing wasn’t a big deal. The computer thing isn’t made up either those were his exact words, I knew this would prove he was full of shit.

I’m obviously not the only person who’s had these problems with nick. I’m getting my car back tomorrow with the write up from the shop and I’m taking him to court. Plane tickets are 100$ I grow weed for a living and make my own schedule. I’ll post the results either way

He didn't put the cam in Mike Zimmerman did. Maybe you should call Zimmerman Racing and speak to Mike. As far as the cam goes the #'s don't mean anything to you so why does it matter? Does the cam give you the power band you want? If so it's fine don't worry about it.

Since you grow weed for a living you might want to smoke a little as it will help mellow you out.

Neal

I don’t need that info?? All the chip makers and converter builders ask for that info, so yes I do need it.

It’s just crazy to me he has such a following. He straight up lied about the shop not being able to spell lol I really don’t even why he would say that. I looked the paper work over. It says regal.

And after reading the other horror story he lied to the guy about cracking his block! Lol that alone should be enough. I’m back do questionig if he’s lying about the fenders ????

The guy is dishonest. That all there is to.

Crooked Nick Micale.

You guys can stroke him all you want. I’m taking his old ass to court and getting some money back.

I get messages from other “happy” customers. They all say the same thing. Nick refuses to take responsibility.

I’ve also talked to other Buick builders as soon as I got the car back and was starting to question things. They all agree
1. I was over charged (he hasn’t shown me any receipts for my records just extremely vague build sheet)
2. He should of made sure everything was tight and not leaking. Longer road test then around the block.

3. Last but not least they all agree the condition the car came back in was unacceptable.

Have a nice day Neal. I’m getting my car back to Moore hopefully that’ll calm me down. Driving old dirty work truck all summer is a downer.