Billet Hyd Roller Cam

lazaris

PTE 220-220 hyd roller exc. cond. Machined for the PTE thrust set up. Have cam card. Looking for $200. Goes for $400 new

Howdy,

What other equipment would be needed other than lifters to get this up and running and does this require any front cover modifications?

Thanks,

Hey,

Could you shoot me over the same info. as well that CTX-SLPR requested?

Thanks
Foost

I also have the Hyd roller lifters as well in exc shape. It will need the stack up pieces for the nose of the cam to set the end play. No mods needed to the front cover as the end play is set up with shims in the stack up parts. You can get them from Dan at DLS or I believe Billy Anderson sells them as well.

Nice cam, but i need to know the total lift.

What kind of application was this orginally for? I have an 8:1 4.1 I'm building with 1.65 T&D's, would this cam be too much for a semi-daily driven street car that sees about 12 passes a year max?

Thanks,

I ran it in my 3.8. It idled at 850-900 rpm at 16" vacuum. Drove excellent on the street. The idle wasnt rough at all. Being that you have a 4.1 I dont think it would be too much at all.

I also have the Hyd roller lifters for this as well. I'll take $350 for the cam and lifters.

Sale Pending. Those that send messages I responded but some of your mail boxes were full.